Friday 30 October 2009

My twitter life

I think my twitter sums up my life on a day to day basis. Here are all my irrelevant tweets from today:

ferrero rocher: the only way to combat fatigue?
Just had to try and explain the "well dressed hobo" to my mum. She didn't see the humour in it.
I feel rather dead. Hopefully pizza tonight...!
Really? Your surname is Sykes-Francesci? I dislike facebook namers like that.
Aaah, I'm still ill. Just had a massively greasy pizzaa like I haven't had for two years. I ate 1.5 slices.
"And when the light of justice is obscured by the fog of uncertainty, there is only one solution... HOUSE PARTY!"
Anyone wanna come see Dara O'Briain with me next year, 15th March, Alban Arena?
My mother bought me a box of Ferrero Rochers today. I love her.
trying and failing to do English coursework. Listening to Framing Hanley. This can only end badly for my grades
I hate rewriting. With a passion. If I ever become a writer, remind me to hire someone who can persuade me to do it gaily. I may marry them.
I really want to go to K! tour in Dublin. Why? Well unless I really got my sources wrong, the venue is 850 capacity. Compare to London: 3300
Three weeks until i see (#followfriday) @kingblues @the_blackout @lostprophets again - so excited. Can anyone say MACERENA TIME?!

That sums up my life today. Boredom, illness, hunger, work, music and macerena.

No comments:

Post a Comment