Sunday 18 October 2009

It's A Highlights Blog, Darling!

So, as I ended up having a slightly different time to my friends last night, I figure they might like to know what I got up to...

- Spending the queuetime talking to Vikki, who I hadn't seen properly (for more than 2 minutes) since September
- Madly unwrapping 67 sets of vampire teeth, and then watching someone go buy more so we could have 69 sets
- Vikki singing a chipmunk version of I Don't Care, which brought back all the brilliant memories...
- Being shunted to the other side of stage by Kelly
- Hanging out on the left side of stage with Vikki
- Suffering through two pretty crappy support bands
- Catching Kelly's eye a lot and doing synchronised dancing
- Being offered beer by the lead singer of the second support band after an extended coughing fit (I politely declined)
- Spending the entire of Panda Police's set talking to Vikki to avoid a faceful of the lead singer's crotch
- Having the guitarist apologise to me for the overeager fangirls behind me...
- Seeing Kate Is The Decoy live from down the front, as opposed to behind the lighting desk. All I could remember was that last time I saw them, John's trousers were only a prayer from falling down.
- Doing the macerena at various points throughout the night for no good reason whatsoever, other than to do it.
- My Passion coming on to a frankly terrifying amount of screaming
- Getting hit by John's guitar a ridiculous amount (my fingers still hurt D:)
- Getting John's crotch in my face at a few awkward moments...
- Putting up my hand to fistbump Laurence and having him grab my hand and sort of shake it around for a full minute
- Telling John it had to be a special occasion because I was in a skirt, and getting a laugh/slightly pervy look
- Buying a new tshirt from Andy and having a nice chat
- Hanging out with Emma, Sarah and Nathalie afterwards
- Realising that Emma and I matched (skirt/black leggings/My Passion hoodie) and then having her put on gloves... which were red and black striped just like mine XD
- Going down a dark alleyway to find the back entrance to the venue
- Finding out the real reason why Simon refuses to be picked up
- Complaining at Laurence for making me climb over a fence in a skirt. He found the incident rather amusing.

Yeah, it was a good night.

By the way, it's worth listening to The News Quiz these days... mainly because it's on series 69.

No comments:

Post a Comment