Tuesday 6 October 2009

Ouch

Remind me not to be third row. It's the most painful row I've ever been in, or maybe it was just the fact that ATL teenies are vicious.

My foot which I fucked up in Colchester (week and a half ago) was beter, but now it's worse again. It's in a TubiGrip.

On the plus side, yesterday I:
- Saw The Friday Night Boys
- Saw The Audition for the 3rd time
- Saw All Time Low properly for the first time
- Found Rhys, Gav and Bob of The Blackout and ended up hanging out with Rhys and Bob for about 10 minutes because I couldn't find my friends
- Said hi to 4/5 of Young Guns (missed Gus, boo!)
- Got my hat on Tim of The Audition
- Got my hat on RIAN OF ALL TIME LOW

Successful day.

Plectrum status: needs the ring so I can get it on a chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment