Thursday 15 October 2009

10 Things To 10 People

Title says it all. So I jumped on the bandwagon and made one of these blogs. Most of these people won't read it - not sure if any will - but is that the point? I dunno.

If you're in this you probably won't be able to guess. Then again, you might...

1. I love you, and I have more respect for you than you can imagine, but I also hope my life doesn't turn out like yours. You are the bravest, strongest person I think I have ever met, and I hope you cheer up again soon.

2. It's funny. I know you hate me but I miss you. It's funny how you'll still talk to people you're only friends with because of me, listen to music I got you into, wear brands we discovered together. I feel like you stole some part of me when you stopped being my friend, and I wish I knew why. Don't tell me you've forgotten all the fun we had together, all the laughing and longing and heart-to-hearts. I'm rambling now but I guess it's just because I feel like you cheated me. You left me without even a goodbye, and that was what hurt the most. You have nothing to say to me? Funny because there's a hell of a lot I want to say to you.

3. Thank you for always being there and for making me feel appreciated. Thank you for all the hugs that always cheer me up. Just thank you for being my friend. I would be lost without you.

4. I'm proud to call you my friend. I hope you know that, and feel proud to be my friend too instead of just seeing me as the kid that tags along.

5. If I ever come to one of your gigs then you will know who I am because I will be laughing at all the bad jokes. Thanks for all the stupid jokes on Twitter, and thanks for following me back so long ago and making me smile with your terrible puns. "OPRAH IS DEAD! TODAY'S MASSES PREFER LIGH ENTERTAINMENT AND MUSICALS!"

6. I can't wait to see you again. It's amazing how someone I haven't known for long has already made such an impact on my life. I'm looking forward to seeing this new hair of yours too.

7. I feel like we are drifting apart, which sucks as I see you every day. I worry about you a lot, and I wish you wouldn't make fun of my height. You're like an irritating little sister that I never had, but it's okay because I know you don't mean it. I love you, and I can't wait to be well again so I can take the piss out of you.

8. If Michael McIntyre doesn't make you laugh so hard you nearly cry when we go to see him, I may never speak to you again.

9. We've been friends pretty much as long as I remember. I'm already dreading you going off to university because I know I'm going to miss you so much. Trying to convince people we're really sisters... good times. We must do it again.

10. I've only met you once but I, like pretty much every other teenage girl on the planet, want to steal you. Or maybe just try and bottle that feeling you give people when they stand near you... You radiate happiness in gas form. I can't wait to see you again when you're back in the UK.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment