Wednesday 21 October 2009

Excited doesn't cover it

I am so bloody HYPER about tomorrow that I'm doing veritable backflips. Well, not really... if I actually tried to do a backflip I would probably die. But you get the idea.

I stayed up until 2am and got up before 10 so I would be really tired and I'd go to bed early today... problem is I got up, and then fell asleep for an hour on the sofa. Oops.

As it is, I'm sitting on the recliner playing Burn Burn from my laptop on speaker and annoying my brother. I showed him Instant Rimshot today, which resulted in us saying a lot of bad jokes and spamming it. Days like this I love having a brother. I'm also trying not to hype about Jonathan Coulton, because he;s surprisingly unexcited about it. Bloody teenage boys.

In short I ate too much sugar and it's REALLY OBVIOUS.

1 comment: