Wednesday 7 October 2009

Kerrang! tour

So the worst kept secret in rock history has finally been announced publically: the Kerrang! Relentless Tour 2010 Lineup. I knew from Monday because Rhys told me, but it's lovely to hear it announced properly.

ALL TIME LOW - headliners are pop-puk perfection.
THE BLACKOUT - proof that Wales can turn out more decent bands than your face.
YOUNG GUNS - I travelled to Colchester for them. Enough said.
MY PASSION - local boys making it scarily big (apparently replacement for Family Force 5)

So, yeah. Good lineup. I'm amused by all the hater comments on kerrang.com
I just bought my tickets for the London gig.

I'm also gonna try and make as many others as possible, ideally Cardiff, Dublin, Glasgow, Birmingham, Southampton, Bristol and Norwich thrown in there too XD

Plectrum status: remind me to get it fixed before Lostprophets

Unrelated postscript - supports for Lostprophets are going up on Monday, rumoured to be Kids In Glass Houses and The Blackout. If that happens I may well scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment