Tuesday 27 October 2009

MUSIC BLOG TIME!

So I'm too lazy to provide links to these things, but if you like the sound go check 'em out... most of them are probably on YouTube haha

10.
Lollipop - Framing Hanley
It's a band with a hot lead singer doing a cover of Li'l Wayne's Lollipop. It's funny, surprisingly good, and just a little bit hot.

9.
Just Don't Feel The Same - The Mission District
Wahey, a bit of cheesy synth pop. Well, less of the synth and more of the pop... who cares. It's fun, and the video's on their Bebo.

8.
PRTY JAM - DRTY LVE
Yeah, it's Sean Smith. Yeah, it's Sean Smith doing a DJ set. Yeah, it's actually pretty funky. This one gets a link. http://soundcloud.com/DRTY-LVE

7.
Save The World, Get The Girl - King Blues
If this doesn't cheer you up, nothing will. Ska punk with ukelele and massive smiles. Good times indeed.

6.
The English Way - Fightstar
There's a mass amount of people who dislike Fightstar. For breaking up Busted, being rubbish live, or whatever they say... But this song is good, man.

5.
Asleep In The Asylum - My Passion
You'll have to YouTube it and the sound quality probably won't be all that great, but the song is good. Slightly nightmarish... then you remember Laurence is singing.

4.
Don't Trust Me - 3OH!3
Kind of annoyed that I'm not seeing these guys next week when they're in London, but I know I wouldn't survive re money/homework/NaNoWriMo.

3.
It's Not The End Of The World But I Can See It From Here - Lostprophets
I saw them only a few days ago (nearly a week, wtf?!) and they've just announced a huge UK tour next year. Score.

2.
Lost In Stereo - All Time Low
They put up a poll asking what the next single should be. If I could have been bothered to vote, I would've voted for this song. OBVS.

1.
Let's Get Outta Here - Madina Lake
Good memories from this song. It makes me happy, makes me smile, and makes me want to find people to escape with. Just go listen.


PS Apparently I have RSI in my left wrist... Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment