Monday 19 October 2009

Promiscuity

So this is a bit of an odd thing...

I'm not a fan of promiscuous people. I mean I hope that most people who meet me will think that I am an open minded individual, but there's something about promiscuity that I can't stand. At Papa Roach last weekend, Kelly chastised me about being judgemental about the girls that bands invited backstage for a party.

If the girls had been pretty ones who looked like they were there to have fun, maybe I would've been kinder. As it was, the girls were all in leggings, skirts about as thick as a belt and shirts which were really just glorified bras. In mid-October, that isn't just cold, that is nasty. They were the sort of girls who smoked as well instead of eating anything. Maybe that prejudiced me against them as well, but still. They just acted skanky.

Oh, and I wouldn't be able to get away with acting like that (were I old enough) probably just because I'm not nearly skinny enough. And then there was the band, Heaven's Basement. Lovely, totally gorgeous guys, but man did they have a nasty taste in girls. I mean, yeah I know, they're old enough to make their own choices, it's just a bit of fun and nothing more, but something about the idea of it just makes my skin crawl.

Does that make me a really narrow-minded person?

No comments:

Post a Comment