Thursday 15 October 2009

Being pushed and pushed and pushed...

You know those serial killers?

Not the ones who are clinically insane, or the ones seeking justice or revenge. I mean the ones who are just normal people who have some people or some things niggle away at them steadily, bit by bit, and then they just suddenly snap and kill someone. The ones who the family always look shocked about, and the friends always say they never say it coming.

I really know how those people feel. Some of my own relations just have this way of being able to get under my skin until the idea of hitting them, or throwing a brick at their head or something, seems rather attractive.

Not that I ever would - I would regret it so much, violence is never the answer - but it's one of those dark thoughts that lingers in the back of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment