Sunday 1 November 2009

And so the insanity begins - NaNo, day 1

Right, quick recap of yesterday for all those who were wondering around London wearing fake blood and may be vaguely interested:

- Sneaking into a strictly 18+ pub and using the toilets with the blessing of the barmaid
- Queuing in the wrong place for an hour
- Putting a genuine cloak in the cloakroom. A proper badass, red-silk-lined CLOAK.
- Getting lots of happy looks from Zombie Young Guns for singing along to their songs
- Getting a lot of jealous looks for having Zombie Gus staring at me xD
- Z0mbie Saving Aimee all being hilariously drunk and so awfully cheesy they were funny
- Catching the lead singer's fake-bloodstained shirt on a reflex. It stinks of mayonaise.
- Fightstar coming on stage in skeleton suits - Charlie's was clearly too small. It was funny.
- Fighting to front row
- The security guard giving me £4.50 off the floor which wasn't mine. Well, waste not want not...
- Hanging out with Zombie Young Guns afterwards for about an hour and getting very warm Zombie Johnny and Zombie Gus hugs
- Zombie Gus, who had previously told us to "keep our eyes open for shows in January" (K! tour), telling me to "keep my eyes open for more shows before the end of the year... maybe..."

And now that's recapped, I've started writing my NaNoWriMo. I'm going for short chapters so I get more little boosts every time I finish one. Wrote for about half an hour when I got home and managed about a quarter of today's target in 25 mins. Not bad going. Now for the other three quarters...

No comments:

Post a Comment