Saturday 19 December 2009

Writing!

Wahey, it's 3.20am and I'm writing. I'm fucking freezing but I'm writing.

It's not even anything important - just an idea that was niggling and I needed to get down. I'm guessing it'll only take about 4,000 or 5,000 words to finish off, so I'll do it all tonight before I go back to bed. Hopefully.

Maybe I'll post bits of it up here once it's done - not that anybody would read them.

If this blog doesn't make sense then it's because I'm sleepy.

Oh, and lastly: if Rage Against The Machine aren't number fucking one then Joe McEldoofus is gonna receive some serious hatemail. Not from me, just from all the fellow RATM campaigners. Like Lee Gaze. God he's a monster on Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. I'll read it! And thank God he won! I wanna know what Lee's named the baby now :3

    ReplyDelete