Tuesday 15 December 2009

I must be mad.

So I have an odd amount of bands/people I might be travelling for. By "travelling", I mean further than Cambridge. I mean places where if I say "I'm from just north of London", people look at me in surprise (happened at Colchester, and to some degree in Surrey).
So here's the list of possibles as it stands (with all train fairs in advance) as of today, 15/12/09:

23rd December, GBGR, Cardiff Clwb Ifor Bach, £5/£6 gig, £33.00 train fair
31st December, The Blackout, Portsmouth Drift In The City, £28ish gig, £18.45 train fair, £60 accommodation
17th February, Lostprophets, Birmingham O2 Academy, £28ish gig, £29 train fair
19th February, Lostprophets, Edinburgh Corn Exchange, £28ish gig, £13 to Edinburgh + £20 home

The Blackout, Cardiff... when they next play there on a Saturday/in the holidays

Bloody hell, all the bands are Welsh.

2 comments:

  1. And whaddya know, the day after you post this TBO announce a Cardiff show xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's annoyingly ironic. BUT WE MUST GO!

    ReplyDelete