Monday 7 December 2009

Various minutiae.

Life is going fine... Nothing particularly remarkably has happened/is happening.

Everything's normal:
- having a French reading mock. Once it was finished, I texted Vikki - who was in a chemistry test (oops)
- spending lunch running around like a headless chicken on speed trying to sort out drama tech rehearsal
- random twitter conversations with my friends about music (what else?).
- trying to catch up on my Ethics homework at 11pm and failing miserably.
- recording Daniel P Carter in Radio 1 at midnight till 2am so I can hear Winter Kiss by Young Guns
- trying to cheer up my friend who is moping about an ex boyfriend (and failing miserably)
- arguing with my parents to try and persuade them to let me come to more gigs (and failing miserably)
- continuing the Epic Poke War on Facebook with my cousin and my friend Ben
- avoiding all forms of work and exercise as well as possible

Things that are happening:
- getting French oral marks tomorrow (meep)
- finishing the drama tech rehearsal
- drama dress rehearsal
- drama proper performance on Thursday
- Heaven's Basement next Friday

Everything else is kind of Next Year.
Except the most important thing of all...

Tomorrow, I get to see Tally, who I last saw in July 08. Looking forward to seeing that Australian kid. It might not be for long, but I'll see her again at some point. Maybe when I'm 16 or 18 or out of school, I'll fly to Oz to go visit her.
I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment