Thursday 24 December 2009

Christmas Eve Playlist

Inspired by the lovely Tiernan Douieb (he's nice, most of the time, go find him on Twitter), here is my own Christmas Eve playlist... it's not very festive, mind. And it's not so much a playlist as just random songs that I thought were vaguely in some way appeo

1. I Got Love - The King Blues
2. Sunburn - Muse
3. Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez
4. Love Like Winter - AFI
5. You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - The Offspring
6. I'm A Riot? You're A Riot! - The Blackout
7. Konstantine - Something Corporate
8. The '59 Sound - The Gaslight Anthem
9. First Day Of My Life - Bright Eyes
10. Just Like Heaven - The Cure
11. A Praise Chorus - Jimmy Eat World
12. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey.
13. Rock N Roll All Nite - KISS
14. Where We Belong - Lostprophets [or, as it's not on my Spotify, Rooftops - Lostprophets works nearly as well]
15. Reasons Not To Be An Idiot - Frank Turner
16. House Of Cards - Madina Lake

And, to sum up my sentiments and finish off my playlist...

17. Happy Holidays, You Bastard - blink-182

No comments:

Post a Comment