Wednesday 9 December 2009

Pride and Prejudice... and Zombies

So if I had picked up Pride and Prejudice of my own accordance, maybe I would have liked it. As it is, being forced to read it has sucked all enthusiasm I may have felt for it right out.

I still have roughly half of my coursework essay on it to do, and it was supposed to be due in tomorrow. Yes, it's going that badly.

As a present a few days ago, my Dad bought me a book. It's called Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, and it's hilarious. The furthest I ever read to in Pride and Prejudice was Chapter 15, by force, in three weeks. I am at 28 in ... and Zombies in the space of about three days.

I think I will "forget" to bring in my essay tomorrow and hand it in on Friday instead, and finish it tomorrow night.
Speaking of Tomorrow, I am doing my drama coursework mock performance tomorrow. I'm bricking it, and excited, at the same time. I get the whole day off lessons. If nothing else, it should be a laugh.

1 comment:

  1. If the coursework is due tomorrow, but you're missing lessons, might you be able to avoid the teacher all day? S'what I do xD

    ReplyDelete