Tuesday 8 December 2009

I over-indulge in brownies.

Life is still going on in a very similar fashion:

- saw my friend Tally for the first time since July 08. Will next see her June 2010 earliest, probably not till November or until 2011.
- got back the mark from my practise French reading. 30/50. Lowest in the class. Second lowest was 38. "Oh did you find it really hard then, V?" No, I thought it was a breeze, hence why I didn't even break the forties...
- had a drama runthrough. Went better than expected.
- there are two five question ethics essays requiring my attention. Fuck if I'm going to do them while I'm still this sleepy.

8 days till school's out for winter.
10 days till Heaven's Basement and I see Adele and Jasmin again, along with Kelly and Annie... and did I hear Vikki was coming?
17 days till Xmas.
23 days till New Years Eve.
24 days till the end of the decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment