Sunday 13 December 2009

Odd Thoughts For My 100th Blog

Well I finally reached three figures of blogging. And I thought to celebrate I should do something useful...

Then I remembered that it was ~me writing this blog, and instead I decided to fill it with some odd things.

- When listening to songs, change the word "heroine" to "heroin" in your head. It yields some odd results... basically everyone just turns into a druggie.
- If one siamese twin commits a crime, can the other one testify against them... and if the one who commited a crime is found guilty then does the innocent twin have to go to prison too?
- The epic facebook group of "The hilarity of Harry Potter quotes when changing "wand" to "willy""
- How many contexts can the word "up" be used in?
- My parents are going deaf to the point that they no longer notice the pinger going off. This works to my advantage most of the time.
- How much ribbon would it take me to corset the Winter Kiss Young Guns tshirts?
- Why couldn't I hear Metallica from my house last year when they played Sonisphere?
- Why, when I hear the word "stoked", do I do think of fires?
- If I ever had someone pretending to be me, I would be flattered that people thought I was respectable and interesting enough to be worth impersonating.
- Why does the second helping of something never taste quite as good as the first?
- When I am on twitter, nobody tweets. As soon as I start doing something else, all I notice is the little tab heading on my browser telling me that there are (5) (7) (132) new tweets.
- Twitter tonight can be divided into 3 distinct camps: OLLY TO WIN!; I LOVE JOE!; and Fuck off, I don't watch X Factor.
- Why is the word "merry" only applied to Christmas?
- Out of iPlayer's most watched programs on 12/12/09, 6 were comedy programs, 2 were distinctly comedic (Jonathon Ross and Top Gear), and the remaining 2 were episodes of Eastenders.
- The awesomeness of the Rage Against The Machine for Christmas Number 1 campaign.
- 12 days to Christmas; 18 days to New Year's Eve; 19 days till 2010.

That's all the totally random stuff I can think of right now. Merry holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment