Thursday 7 January 2010

Snoooooooooow and other business

So there's around three inches of snow outside my house - which is enough that school has been closed for the past two days. I was meant to go back on Wednesday. I'll actually be going back tomorrow - Friday - assuming that the roads aren't too icy. But as tonight is going to be the coldest night for yonks, and the ice will freeze solid, I'm too petrified of getting in a car to consider school. But I'll probably end up going in anyway... Bloody parents. Bloody school for being open.

Other business, let's see...

I feel compelled to say something about The Hustler Club, despite not being a member, because it's taken over my Twitter feed a surprising amount. I don't really have anything to say, other than as much as I love ATL, I don't have the money to spend on joining their fan club.
The other thing are the early entry offers given out to fanclub members. I had to contend with them at Brixton for Papa Roach and my friends had to put up with them at Paramore. To be honest, something about the principle of paying to be able to get in earlier just rankles with me. I understand the logic behind it, and after 12 hours on the streets of Camden I'll probably wish I had entered for early entry and won it, but as it is I'm just against it. And that's all for that.

I'm listening to Katie P's Rock Show right now. She played Young Guns, which was awesome, and mispronounced my username, which made me laugh. But I'm liking the playlist - it's a bit heavier than what I usually listen to, but it's pretty damn awesome.

Lastly, my hair is annoying me. It's a bit too short on top and the fringe is just an awkward length. Give it a week and it'll be fine. Also, the back of my neck is funny - I had my hair clipped along the back, so it's fuzzy. Properly fuzzy. And now I've mentioned that I can't stop stroking it. And that sounds far dirtier than it is.

Four weeks tomorrow till K! tour. That means four weeks till I see All Time Low for the 3rd time, The Blackout for the 7th time, Young Guns for the 5th time (by then), and My Passion for the 9th time (by then). The plan seems to be to beg one of the bands to let us sleep in their van.

Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment