Sunday 3 January 2010

2010: A Late Start. And 2009: A Retrospective

2010 began with lots of family gatherings.
Having just spent six days (28th December - 2nd January) with one of my best friends in the world, I feel I now ned to collate everything together.

So, to begin, 2009 stats:

Novels written: 1
Best addiction: Gigs, with lattes in 2nd place
Best live band: The Blackout (x6)
Worst live band: Strange News From Another Star
Most Seen Bands: Saving Aimee (x8), My Passion (x7), The Mission District/The Blackout (x6)
Bands I wish I'd seen more: Lostprophets, All Time Low, Young Guns
Favourite bandmember met: Rhys or Snoz from The Blackout
Best adopted big brother: Snoz fo'sho
Longest time spent without sleep: 25 hours in Brixton
Longest time spent queuing: 13 hours in Brixton
Best position: Lostprophets, October 22nd (front row just off centre)
Best hugs: Three-way tie between Jacoby Shaddix, The Blackout and Madina Lake
Best possibly-gay cloakroom owner befriended: Slug
Most famous person in kitty hat: Probably Jacoby Shaddix
People who have worn the Kitty Hat: I can't remember. Around 80.
First gig of '09: Saving Aimee/None The Less/This Part Is Us
Last gig of '09: The Blackout/Dopamine/Ispystrangers
Best month: August/October
Worst month: November
Things I should've done: finished my novel (probably won't happen now D:)
Most missed people: (in no real order) Ashleigh, Panda, Bee, Susie, Vikki, Annie and pretty much everyone else crazy enough to put up with me :)

So that's sorted, this is something I've stolen off Susie to start 2010 with: a profile of me, so I can see how much I've changed by the start of 2011.

Name: *sigh* Veronica Sylvia Margaret Wells
Age: 15
Birthday: 6th September 1994
Hair colour: Brown with a few very faint orangey stripes in my fringe
Eye colour: Blue/grey
Glasses: No
Braces: No
Vegetarian: Pescatarian (no meat, animal fats or gelatine, but fish, eggs, cheese etc. are fine)
Shoe size: 3-5 depending on the shoe
Favourite band: Lostprophets or The Blackout
Most seen bands: See above
Favourite TV programs: Doctor Who, Torchwood, Scrubs, Being Human, The Simpsons
Favourite films: The Simpsons Movie, Finding Nemo, Four Weddings And A Funeral, Bridget Jones' Diary, About A Boy
Favourite book: Too many. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
Favourite colour: Purple
Favourite sweets: Well, Hotel Chocolat.
Favourite school subjects: Drama, history
People I already miss: See above

See you later in the year. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment