Thursday 21 January 2010

Missing people who may not even remember me.

All my friends know who they are. I love them all, no matter how much I moan and bitch and threaten them and how much they may hate me.

The thing is, I'm having another crisis of confidence. I feel like this more than I wish I did, hence why people have given up reading my blog because they know I just whine about my feelings and my very comfortable situation in life in a vaguely emo way.

My main problem is that all my friends are friends with each other in a much closer-knit way than I am. Sure, i'm the newbie. I've always been a n00b, pretty much, but I still end up feeling kind of left out. Nobody really wants to be with me. They just put up with me, when they'd prefer to be with someone else.

The only person who ever wants to hang out with me is my cousin, who is awesome but lives in Edinburgh. I miss my family too, and I've already mentioned how much I'm going to miss my brother.

Anyway. Basically, my friends have better friends. Best friends. So if they're together and I;m with them, I am a third wheel - totally and utterly useless. Which just leaves me feeling... well. Positively lost. I float.

Still, there are worse things to be than floaters, eh? At least I do have my friends. Dear everyone reading this - I miss you. Come hang sometime?

And then there's the people in the title. The bands I see. Lostprophets, The Blackout and Young Guns are the main offenders. I mean, they remember me when they see me - or to be more accurate, they remember my hat (Lee: Oh, it's YOU! I didn't recognise you without the hat) - but none of them know my name. I plan on teaching it to them in February and seeing if they remember it. Some members also owe me various things - Ian owes me a picture in my hat, and Fraser owes me a stint as merch girl with Young Guns.

So. Comment below about the people you miss maybe? :)

5 comments:

  1. i miss my lightbulb lol
    and an old friend i havent seen in over a year but i get to see next week :)
    and i miss someone i can never see again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my friend that i haven't seen since July 08. She's been my best friend for about 5-6 years now, yet we've only met in person max 4 times, which is bad as she used to only live in Northampton, but now goes to uni in Wales. Thankfully i get to see her on the 6th February.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they have known that a person is missing. A missing person's protocol does not only include the method or procedures followed by the police or missing persons investigator near me

    ReplyDelete
  4. We often see photographs of missing people posted on bulletin boards, websites and postcards. The compilation of the list can be done by the police or websites, with the help of the relatives of the missing person. Legally, a person has to be missing for three days (or 72 hours) before labeled as missing. However, this is misleading. In circumstances where there has been some evidence of violence or the reason for absence is unusual, then a prompt investigation is called for. missing persons investigation agency

    ReplyDelete
  5. We often see photographs of missing people posted on bulletin boards, websites and postcards. The compilation of the list can be done by the police or websites, with the help of the relatives of the missing person. Legally, a person has to be missing for three days (or 72 hours) before labeled as missing. However, this is misleading. In circumstances where there has been some evidence of violence or the reason for absence is unusual, then a prompt investigation is called for. private investigations firms

    ReplyDelete