Monday 11 January 2010

Good day/Bad day?

Good day
Bad day

So I started off with a French mock
It went better than expected
Then I had a listening mock... which went worse than expected.
But I had a thermas of hot summer fruits for lunchtime. Which was warm.
English and Physics, boo hiss.
But I managed to turn a skydiver into Batman
Detention after school... was boring and had to write an essay.
Then I had to walk down an icy hill to get to Gran and Grumpa's, where Dad picked us up
But Mum bought me Hotel Chocolat on the way down the hill
Then I watched Being Human and had French Toast for tea.
And realised how much homework I had.
Then I checked my emails and found out I HAD WON TICKETS TO A FREE LOSTPROPHETS GIG! *does a dance*
*does more dancing*
*dances some more*
Then I found out the You Me At Six at Brixton has sold out.
Then You Me At Six sold out while I was ordering my ticket. Graaaargh *stabs Seetickets*
And there are two girls going who only found out about the gig thanks to me who are really smug about it and actually mentioned my name... Which annoys me >.<
But I will be seeing Lostprophets on Monday!
*megadance*
Now for homework

So... good day, or bad day?

No comments:

Post a Comment