Tuesday 5 January 2010

Another one bites the dust...

And another gone, and another gone, another one bites the dust...

Yes, I'm listening to Queen and bloody proud. I'm not sure why that's the title of the blog today, but it seems sort of accurate.

Today is the last day of my summer holiday. So, what have I done?
- Gone to the doctors' surgery and been given antibiotics (my second course in just over a week... *sigh*) because my chest is still infected.
- Got my hair cut shorter - fringe trimmed and generally cut short. I look... well, much the same, just a bit neater
- Realised I can't sit on the sofa because the cushions have been cleaned, so watched TV from the floor with my back against a very wet cushion
- Rewatched the latest Doctor Who, plus watched Doctor Who Confidential and Doctor Who's Greatest moments
- Tried to do my Drama essays... managed one
- Looked at my Latin and considered crying
- Did some flute practise
- Bought some Young Guns merch, and accidentally bought a shirt far too large for me which I am trying to refund
- Started writing this blog

That's pretty much exactly what I have done today.
Oh, and wondered what I'm doing about the ATL acoustic instore. I'll buy the album because I want it, ask for the ticket, and then on the day decide if the people saving my space in the queue are trustworthy enough for me to disappear off to Kingston. To be honest, I'll probably end up going anyway.

Goodbye, Christmas holidays. Hello six weeks of torture, punctuated with French mocks and gigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment