Wednesday 4 November 2009

Things that make me sad... and NaNoWriMo: Day 4

Things that make me sad:

- I Miss You by blink-182. One of my favourite songs. The lyrics are so simple but they get me every time.
- The computer I am doing my writing on is broken. So I can't see it, and I was planning on backing it up today... so I have so guess where I got to, continue from there, and pray m computer gets fixed.
- GCSEs. I don't want to grow up and think about university and a job. I want to be a kid forever and stay how I am right now.
- I miss my friends. It's only been a couple of weeks since I've seen them, but it's another couple of weeks until I see them again. I dunno if they miss me too. I kind of hope they do, but they've never mentioned it.

And now the NaNoWriMo update: um, I haven't written anything yet today. Time to correct that...

In other news - good luck to Bee with her Maths GCSE tomorrow. If she doesn't ace it then there is no hope of the thickos like me getting a good mark, so I am hoping/praying/considering a deal with the devil to make sure she gets at least an A*.

No comments:

Post a Comment