Thursday 26 November 2009

And now to jump on the flamingly obvious bandwagon

Despite the fact I still have at a guess 20,000 words of plot left to write, I'mma procrastinate and do a quiz.
(Yes, i know I was born on National Fight Procrastination day. I'm a nonconformist... or just lazy.)

What was the last concert you attended?

The Blackout instore in Kingston.

What bands have you seen in concert the most, and how many times?
Uh well my top two are local bands, so my number 3 is The Mission District (6 times) and number 4 is The Blackout (5 times)

Do you have any setlists? From what bands?
None, sadly.

Are there any CDs in close proximity to you? Which ones?
No, none nearby.

What band are you in the mood to see live right this second?
The Blackout, because I miss those WELSH BAAAASTARDS, and Lostprophets, because they blew my mind the last two times.

Have you ever been on a tour bus?
What does a van count as?


Have you ever partied with a band?
I reckon so.


How many states/provinces have you been to concerts in?
London (various boroughs), Essex (Colchester), Cambridgeshire (Cambridge), Hertfordshire (St Albans, Hitchin), Bedfordshire (Luton)... so five.


What bands did you see live the month of May?
Pioneer gig (can't remember who), then Madina Lake/The Audition/Yashin/Flood Of Red, The Audition again, then My Passion

What CD are you addicted to at the moment?
Bleed American by Jimmy Eat World

Who is one band that you used to like, but now you can’t stand?
Fall Out Boy. Oh and Paramore.

Have you ever been on anyones guest list? Whose?
Not technically. Though I might be on Lostprophets' in Edinburgh due to awesome friends and their connections. Fingers crossed.

Last band person that you got a picture with?
Oh dear, mine was Gavin Butler too.


Do you consider yourself a groupie?
stfu.


How old were you when you went to your first concert?
14

Who was it?
Enter Shikari at the Alban Arena.

Which artists havent you seen yet that you want to see?
blink-182, Jimmy Eat World, My Chemical Romance

Are you wearing a band shirt right now?
Yes, The Mission District.

What band do you own the most merch of?
Probably The Mission District.

Do you ever do anything crazy at shows?
You mean other than queuing all day, refusing to leave the barrier on pain of death, singing so loud you can't speak afterwards, winding up various band members and trying/failing to stage invade?

What are your favourite venues to go to shows at?
Camden Barfly and Islington Academy 1+2, HMV Forum for a bigger venue

What band do you have the most performance pictures of?
Probably My Passion or The Mission District

Would you ever get a tattoo representing a band?
If I could make up my mind on one thing.

How many concerts do you average a year?
Think I got 27 from October 8th-October 8th, looks like it'll be more this year

Upcoming shows?
Maybe Gallows, 17th December
Maybe Heaven's Basement, 18th December
Kerrang! tour 5th/6th February
Lostprophets, 11th/18th, maybe 15th and 17th too



Now for an experiment. If you read this, tweet me (@VTheWriMo) the name of someone Welsh.
I'm expecting maybe 2 tweets?

No comments:

Post a Comment