Friday 6 November 2009

Right now... and NaNo: Day 6

- I want my computer to work
- I want my 6K novel back
- I want to start a band with Mary
- I want to get 2,000 words of my novel written
- I want to sleep until midday tomorrow
- I want Minus IQ and Don Broco to play the Pioneer in May
- I want to see Young Guns, All Time Low, The Blackout and My Passion
- I want money
- I want more cheerios
- I want to see my friends and laugh and have a good time and know that at least a few people in this world are mad enough to love me just the way I am.

So far I haven't written any NaNo. I'm at about day 7 in my wordcount but I need more as I'm having days when I can't write.


Oh, and I'm freaking out about the Pioneer gig in April. I have December, March, and then April. In April, Mary and I will be doing ALL the work. Two rooms, the main room and an acoustic set. With us two doing all the sound, all the lighting, all the stage management and sorting out all the problems. Our bosses are there if anything goes wrong, but as it is we will be responsible for any errors that go on.
I am, to steal Bee's phrase, bricking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment