Thursday 17 September 2009

Sick Days

Yesterday I was feeling pretty shit and i spent the day acting rather immaturely. I pissed off quite a few people, most of whom are probably unaware I even have a blog, but I'd better apologise at large anyway.

I can;t say I'm feeling much better today - I read Bee's blog and felt worn out just thinking about it. Go read it. If it doesn't make you feel slightly nauseous then you are a stronger person than I.

I just looked up how to go about getting to Kingston in Surrey for All Time Low's instore. It'll take about 2 hours and involves three changes. Meep.

Lastly, I didn;t get up till 2 today which has really screwed up my mind and body. I tweeted as a joke that Young Guns should send me a get well soon tweet, and I actually got one back from Gus! I think I may love that man. So Gus, jeg elsker deg. And as you admitted you can't speak Norweigan, you will have no ide what that means xD

Plectrum Status: unchanged.

No comments:

Post a Comment