Saturday 12 September 2009

Home Is Where The Plectrum Is...

Just got back home from day #1 of my weekend. Conclusion: not great. Lots of sitting around being bored. However I did get a lot of books (3 manga, 2 by Rachel Caine, 1 by John Green and 1 by Jodi Picoult) and learnt lots of Chuck Norris facts.

So here are just a couple of them which amused me.

At first there was nothing. Then Chuck Norris said "get a job", and thus was born the universe.

The leading causes of death in the United States are: 1. Heart disease. 2. Chuck Norris. 3. Cancer.

Cars were invented to get away from Chuck Norris, so Chuck Norris invented the carcrash.

Chuck Norris let the dogs out.

Chuck Norris knows what Willis is talking about.

Billie Jean in not my lover, Chuck Norris is.


I would have had so much more fun at Butserfest. Maybe I should go next year... Depends who plays, but I am sure it could be organised.

Plectrum status: still to be fixed. I miss wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment