Friday 25 September 2009

Walls

I'm gonna break down these walls I built around myself

Okay, so I stole the line out of cotext, but it sums up what I wish I could do right now. These aren't walls about intimacy or protection though...

These are walls about inspiration.

I have an English coursework essay to draft for Thursday, and I'm trying to work on a story I've had buzzing around my mind for about four months. But however hard I try, I can;t get that opening line down. I've re-written the opening pages about three times now because I just can't get the tone and feeling right.

If anyone has a sledgehammer they can lend me to get rid of these walls, it'd be much appreciated.

Plectrum status: I feel rather lonely without it. Wish I could take it to Young Guns and show it off... they'd appreciate the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment