Tuesday 22 September 2009

Interesting Things That Happened Today

1) In Drama, playing the role of a melodrama's villain (named Jasper De Cruel in my mind), I had to whirl around dizzily after being hit. I managed to get caught in the curtain and put my foot through the handles of a bag, which then got stuck around my ankle.

2) In the performance of this piece, I fell through the curtain and landed in a forest of music stands (resulting in a bruised arse, thigh and ego).

3) I had a school photo taken. I introduced myself by saying Konichiwa, and proceeded to try and persuade the photographer I was a quarter Japanese. I succeeded.

4) I refused to brush my fringe out of my face.

5) I missed Games due to photography. Instead I finished my book and now crave the next one in the series.

Plectrum status: safe... I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment