Monday 8 February 2010

THE EPIC ADVENTURE OF THE YEAR 2010

My French is all about Young Guns.

Right now I am on MSN talking to Vikki and Sam about Lostprophets and Young Guns in Cardiff. It is gonna be THE EPIC ADVENTURE OF THE YEAR.

I will soon be going to bed, listening to Lostprophets and chilling out with an awesome Jodi Picoult book.

I have Lostprophets on Thursday. It is meant to snow, but I will get into London if it kills me on Thursday.

I spent Physics today doodling, and got out of doing History notes because my arm was killing me.

On Wednesday I'm going to dye my fringe again and potentially kill it.

Despite the fact I lost a lot of important stuff on Friday, I learnt my lesson and I found one of the things (my pick) on the driveway, and I'm buying replacements for Hoppy and Happy. They won't be the same but I'm sure toys can be reincarnated, so I'll stick to believing that. Crazy? You know it.

I hate the roundhouse, and my hatred of the concept of fanclubs still hasn't rebated, but if you're in one, I don't hate you. I may have issues with you, but as long as you're an awesome person I'm not that concerned really (:

All I can say now is - BRING ON THE EPIC ADVENTURE OF THE YEAR 2010! CARDIFF HERE WE COME YOU NOT-QUITE-MERTHYRDUCKERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment