Sunday 28 February 2010

#becauseoflostprophets

#becauseoflostprophets I am who I am today.
#becauseoflostprophets I have been to Birmingham, Edinburgh and Cambridge and met some absolutely awesome people :)
#becauseoflostprophets I now have an English essay to finish, because I was too busy seeing them gig in half term to do any work.
The world is a better place #becauseoflostprophets
I can honestly say I developed an unhealthy and expensive love of Welsh bands #becauseoflostprophets
This is weird. #becauseoflostprophets is 2nd in the UK but nowhere worldwide, and #becauseofjls is 7th worldwide and nowhere in the UK. wtf?
#becauseoflostprophets I have changed my trending list from Worldwide to UK, just so I can see them in the TTs :)
#becauseoflostprophets there is an amazing Welsh music scene :) Though that might not all be just their cause haha
#becauseoflostprophets I sort of want to get the last train home.
#becauseoflostprophets I giggle whenever I have a plastic knife (and I get weird looks)
#becauseoflostprophets me and @PositivelyLost have found Superman ;]
#becauseoflostprophets I have danced on stage in front of 3,000 with @_telenovela
#becauseoflostprophets I had my eyes opened to a wider world of music.
I am currently procrastinating #becauseoflostprophets (and formspring)
#becauseoflostprophets @Cherifly thinks @jockojohnson is a sexy beast. Hooooooo dear.
#becauseoflostprophets my Kitty Hat has become nicknamed The Mouse Hat.
#becauseoflostprophets @VeryWittyName read my blog and became a good friend of mine :D
#becauseoflostprophets I had awesome-fun Travelodge Timez (tm)!
#becauseoflostprophets I now have a really spammed Twitter Feed. Sorry!
#becauseoflostprophets I had discussions about pews flying everywhere via a church moshpit with @PositivelyLost sitting on my lap :D
#becauseoflostprophets Ian Watkins told me off for being unable to stop giggling at a joke that @rubberubberduck made about flying pews. :')
#becauseoflostprophets we have too many injokes. JAM AND CREAM!
#becauseoflostprophets being the number 1 TT in the UK, i am now neglecting my homework. My teacher would feel so #thebetrayed ;D
#becauseoflostprophets My wife just tweeted "#becauseofmywife" and made me giggle so much that it's now obvious I'm not doing my coursework
#becauseoflostprophets i have skipped 2 days of school and probably failed my maths test as a direct result :'D
#becauseoflostprophets @_telenovela tweeted something which made me choke on my cup of tea and start crying in laughter
#becauseoflostprophets I spent my entire February wishing I was somewhere else so I could see them live.
#becauseoflostprophets I know all the words to #thebetrayed and got such happy looks from @LeeGazeProphets for singing along so loudly :')
#becauseoflostprophets far too many teenage girls (and boys) want to do bad things to @ian_watkins
@Cherifly #becauseoflostprophets all people from Birmingham are now known as DIRTY BRUMMIES. I blame #sturichardsonISsuperman.
just typed "she had demonic possesion #becauseoflostprophets" in my english essay. FAIL.
because of my #becauseoflostprophets tweets, @rubberubberduck may soon have a broken keyboard
#becauseofStephProphets #becauseoflostprophets is a trending topic. YOU GO @STEPHPROPHETS COCO!
4 FOR YOU STEPH COCO! RT:@PositivelyLost #becauseofStephProphets #becauseoflostprophets is a trending topic. YOU GO @STEPHPROPHETS COCO!
... what's a rower doing above #becauseoflostprophets?
#becauseoflostprophets i now groan every time I hear the word "rinse".
#becauseoflostprophets I have the confidence to be myself and not follow the crowd :)
#becauseoflostprophets I have something beautiful to listen to while I fall asleep #thebetrayed
#becauseoflostprophets I'm not afraid to dance like a loon and sing my heart out at gigs :')

... I have a lot to thank them for, don't I? And, judging by the fact it reached Number 1 TT for a while, I'm guessing a lot of other people do to <3

No comments:

Post a Comment